Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 13 Harlowton to Billings July 3, 2010

Thank you tailwind! 90.5 miles from Harlowton to Billings, Montana in less than 5 hours. Arrived before noon. Amazing!


Deidre and Sam rode like the wind!



Just look at the trees - that will be some indication of the wind! Or the fact that Sam's camelback is blowing in the wind...


I am glad to have some extra time to rest and recover as tomorrow is a rest day! My left knee is slightly swollen again (bursitis) - I will be seeing a bike fit specialist on my day off and perhaps he can help alleviate this discomfort. Otherwise, my rest day consists of sleeping, eating, laundry, updating my blog, sleeping and eating! Perhaps some fireworks since it will be the fourth of July!

I hope you are well and are able to enjoy the fourth with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment